The Lupus Loop & Walk to End Lupus Now is part of the Lupus Foundation of America’s signature walk program. Benefiting the Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America, proceeds from the walk directly support those affected by lupus in the tri-state region through programs of research, education, support and advocacy. The Walk to End Lupus Now brings communities together to solve this great mystery of a disease.
Lupus has no known cause and no known cure, but you can help raise awareness and support for the estimated 1.5 million Americans and 5 million people worldwide, including the 50,000+ lupus warriors right here in the Philadelphia Tri-State area.
Registration closed at midnight on 10/25/22. Day of registration opens at 7am on 10/30/22. Day of registration is $40.
Walk Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
Location: Memorial Hall, Philadelphia, PA
Registration: 7:00AM (Includes Onsite Registration, Team Check In, and Preregistered Individuals)
End: 11:00AM (Closing remarks/awards at approximately 10:30am)
- Raise at least $35 to earn a walk t-shirt!
- Raise at least $100 to earn an LFA fanny pack!
- Additional individual incentives start at $250!
- Raise $300 and earn a course marker sign to be displayed along the walk route!
- Raise $500 and earn your team name on the walk t-shirt!
- Raise $1,000 and earn your Trailblazer Medal!
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser and reach your goals in no time!