The Lupus Loop & Walk to End Lupus Now is part of the Lupus Foundation of America’s signature walk program. Benefiting the Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America, proceeds from the walk directly support those affected by lupus in the tri-state region through programs of research, education, support and advocacy. The Walk to End Lupus Now brings communities together to solve this great mystery of a disease.
Lupus has no known cause and no known cure, but you can help raise awareness and support for the estimated 1.5 million Americans and 5 million people worldwide, including the 50,000+ lupus warriors right here in the Philadelphia Tri-State area.
Together, we are taking steps to end lupus now!
Walk Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
Location: Memorial Hall, Philadelphia, PA
- Raise at least $25 to earn a walk t-shirt!
- Raise at least $100 to earn an LFA fanny pack!
- Additional individual incentives start at $250!
- Raise $300 and earn a course marker sign to be displayed along the walk route!
- Raise $500 and earn your team name on the walk t-shirt!
- Raise $1,000 and earn your Trailblazer Medal!
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser and reach your goals in no time!
All participants are asked to follow the latest CDC recommendations including mask wearing and social distancing. Your safety is our top priority. As new information and recommendations become available from the CDC and local healthcare professionals, in person events may be held virtually.
All Walk to End Lupus Now Events have virtual participation options and will be simulcasted on Facebook Live. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.