The Walk to End Lupus Now Central Pennsylvania is part of the Lupus Foundation of America’s signature walk program. Benefiting the Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America, proceeds from the walk directly support those affected by lupus in the tri-state region through programs of research, education, support and advocacy. The Walk to End Lupus Now brings communities together to solve this great mystery of a disease.
Lupus has no known cause and no known cure, but you can help raise awareness and support for the estimated 1.5 million Americans and 5 million people worldwide, including the 50,000+ lupus warriors right here in the Philadelphia Tri-State area.
Together, we are taking steps to end lupus now!
Walk Date: Sunday, October 9, 2022
Location: City Island, Harrisburg, PA
REGISTRATION IS FREE FOR EVERYONE!
Event Day Times:
- 9AM: Registration Begins
- 10AM: Walk to End Lupus Now
- Raise at least $25 to earn an LFA fanny pack!
- Raise at least $100 to earn a walk t-shirt!
- Additional individual incentives start at $250!
- Raise $300 and earn a course marker sign to be displayed along the walk route on the boardwalk!
- Raise $500 and earn your team name on the walk t-shirt!
- Raise $1,000 and earn your Trailblazer Medal!
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser and reach your goals in no time!