Care Crew - Philadelphia
Welcome to the AmeriHealth Walk Page!
1. Join our Care Crew team.
2. Community Investment suggests walking or getting active for 4 hours between now and the walk date, but feel free to move and log as much as you can!
3. After you complete this project, click here to log back into YourCause and adjust your hours to match the number of hours you spent on this project.
4. Due to the pandemic we are presented with the opportunity to attempt new ways to validate volunteer hours. After you log your hours on the YourCause event page, you will receive a survey monkey questionnaire; it will serve as your validation form once you fill it out.
5. If you take any pictures during your walk (maybe in a Care Crew shirt) please send them to the Care Crew inbox.
Care Crew invites you to raise money and awareness for the Lupus Foundation by joining our team.
These virtual walking activities allow you to get active in 15-minute, 30-minute, or hour-long increments – whatever works for you! Feel free to walk, run, bike, or partake in any type of movement to participate!
There is no requirement to fundraise, though you are more than welcome to do so, if you are interested.
Please contact Care Crew with any questions.
Did you know?
- Lupus is a mysterious and misunderstood autoimmune disease. It strikes without warning, affects each person differently, and has no known causes or cure.
- Lupus symptoms can be severe and highly unpredictable and can damage any organ or tissue, from the skin or joints to the heart or kidneys.
- While lupus can strike anyone at any time, 90% of people living with lupus are women. Women of color are at especially high risk.
Together, we can solve the cruel mystery of lupus. Join our team today and support our efforts!