Presented by GSK & Us in Lupus
Sunday, November 13, 2022
We're Back in the Park!
We cannot wait to see all of the teams and participants wearing purple at the Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park!
All participants are asked to follow the latest CDC recommendations including mask wearing and social distancing. Your safety is our top priority. As new information and recommendations become available from the CDC and local healthcare professionals, in person events may be held virtually.
All Walk to End Lupus Now Events have virtual participation options and will be simulcasted on Facebook Live. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Delaware Facebook Group!
You will meet other Lupus Warriors, get the latest updates about the walk, fundraising tips, and more.
How it Works
- Register - Start your team or join as an individual walker and register to Walk to End Lupus Now.
- Fundraise - We provide you with all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services all while earning awesome incentives along the way.
- Spread the Word - Invite friends, family and coworkers to join your team and fundraise!
- Participate - Join us on November 13, 2022 as we unite as one lupus community at the Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park in Wilmington, DE. Details to follow. You can also participate virtually and watch the event on Facebook Live!
- Walk! Lace up your shoes and Walk to End Lupus Now!